Expert ID: 380
• California State University, Northridge – BS, Business Administration, Accounting Theory & Practice (cum laude).
• Certified Public Accountant (California & New York)
• Certified Fraud Examiner
• Certified Professional Environmental Auditor in Health & Safety
• Certified Professional Environmental Auditor in Environmental Compliance
• Certified in Financial Forensics
World-renowned and leading financial damages expert with 35+ years of experience testifying on intellectual property (trademark, copyright, patent, DMCA, trade secrets), breach of contract, royalties, corrective advertising, fraud, forensics, lost profits, royalty audits, marketing, unjust enrichment, personal injury, professional competence, and more. Skilled in telling a convincing evidence-based story that connects with judges and juries. Real world experience and incisive data analysis make his truthful testimony the basis for rational and knowledge-based decisions.
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL QUALIFCATIONS